03 November 2008

Please vote in the "Tai-Wiki-Widbi" political poll

The poll is in the sidebar to the right. After you vote you will see the results tabulated so far. I believe the system is set up to prevent anyone from voting multiple times.

If you don't care to participate in the poll, or you've already voted and want to check an update of how the poll is trending, just click the "show results" button.

I'll keep moving this message to the top of the column, but unfortunately I can't move the comments. So to add comments, or to comment on other people's comments, please go to the original "please vote" post at this link.

Many people visit TYWKIWDBI only once a week, so I'll leave the poll there for 5 more days and people can add data on their preference even after the event is officially over.

2 comments:

  1. Minnesotastan, you haven't posted yet today. Still at the polls? :-)

    Voting for me was easy - 25 minutes from arrival to departure. My line/queue (G-M) was the longest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 73 degrees today - all-time record high for the area. So I was out hiking up hills and around a lake. Surfed the 'net and did some bookmarking before leaving, but it was a gorgeous day - too nice to spend blogging. But I was thinking about things to blog...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...